Young Energy Professionals Forum
Our forum is a network to promote the next generation of energy industry professionals, providing opportunities to collaborate, develop and recognise successes.
It is completely free to become a member of the Forum, click here, enter your details and become a member today.
Why should I join?
- Join an extensive network of professionals with less than 10 years of experience or under 35, representing over 300+ companies and participate or share experiences at events with new people in different or similar roles to your own across the industry.
- We run free events across the year from networking to site visits to panel evenings with leading industry experts, allowing you to ask questions in an informal, open learning environment. Additionally gain access to discounts on all Energy UK events, giving you direct access to the whole industry.
How can I find out more about the Forum?
- Learn more about the work we do, our objectives and the events we have ran by reading our latest Annual Report (2018), Annual Report (2017).
- To keep up-to-date with the latest news & updates from us, follow our Twitter - @YEPForum.
- Network with other young professionals join the private LinkedIn Group: Young Energy Professionals Forum.
- View our blogs (YEP Outlook) written by YEPs about the work they are doing or the company is doing or even advice to fellow professionals.
- Check our Events page.
- Please find all our publications and press releases here.
What opportunities are there for young people looking for a career in energy?
We have produced a guide bringing together just a small snapshot of the huge breadth of jobs that are available in the energy industry today. There are of course many more jobs out there across the supply chain, with a huge selection of exciting opportunities. The possibilities across the energy industry are vast, so do your research and be amazed by the variety of companies and roles you can go into.
- View our guide to jobs in energy on our website.
- Talent Source Network looks to encourage lots of younger and new talent to look at the value of a career in energy & utilities.
- This guide is supported by Target Careers, for more information and for help with your career, view the Target Careers website.
We are sponsored by: