Our 7th Annual Conference will be held on the 15 October 2019 at the QEII Conference Centre in London.
Save money with our unmissable Early Bird offer; add tickets to your shopping cart below. Energy UK members must login first to get the member's rate.
The Energy UK annual conference is one of the biggest and most influential set-piece annual energy conferences where the diverse nature of the UK industry comes together. It brings together industry leaders from the generators, suppliers, regulators, politicians and consumer groups to address the important industry challenges.
This year's theme is 'powering the future' and the programme for the day will include key sessions on investment and infrastructure; delivering net-zero, smart energy systems and the future of the retail market and consumer expectations.
Speakers and panellists already confirmed include:
- Sir John Armitt, Chairman, National Infrastructure Commission
- Gillian Cooper, Head of Energy Policy, Citizens Advice
- Will Gardiner, Chief Executive, Drax
- Rich Hampshire, VP of Digital Utilities, CGI
- JoJo Hubbard, Co-founder and Chief Executive, Electron
- Denise Massey, Managing Director, Energy Innovation Centre
- Guy Newey, Strategy and Performance Director, Energy Systems Catapult
- Dermot Nolan, Chief Executive, Ofgem
- Isabella O’Dowd, Climate Change Specialist, WWF
- Rachel Reeves MP, Chair of BEIS Select Committee
- Kristian Ruby, General Secretary, Eurelectric
- Sarwjit Sambhi, Chief Executive, Centrica
- Laura Sandys, Chair of Government’s Data Taskforce, Challenging Ideas
Last year we asked our attendees what their views were on the future of energy. Watch the video.
Early bird - valid until to 30 August
Member: £295 +VAT / Non-member: £395 +VAT
Member: £395 +VAT / Non-member: £495 +VAT
2018 Photo Gallery